Proposals – Foundation to close deals
Creating an offer is part of the daily business for companies, start-ups or freelancers. But why are providers differently successful? Many companies underestimate the importance of a professional, customer-oriented offer.
Different types of proposals
- B2C – Business between traders and final consumers
- B2B – Business between companies
- B2G – Business between companies and government organisation
Proposals can be submitted in a variety of forms
- Oral offer – in a meeting with the customer, the service to be provided is determined and a price is agreed
- Price list – sending a price list to the customer by email is not very customer-oriented
- Formal offer in response to a public tender
- Offer in response to a request for quotation (RFP, RFQ, RFI, …)
BidBox GmbH supports, trains and advises companies in the preparation of offers.