Proposals – The foundation to close a deal
Writing offers is a profession for us
Creating an offer is part of the daily business for companies, start-ups or freelancers. But why are providers differently successful? Many companies underestimate the importance of a professional, customer-oriented offer.
On our website we give you an insight into the world of offer management.
Different types of proposals
- B2C – Business between traders and final consumers
- B2B – Business between companies
- B2G – Business between companies and government organisation
Proposals can be submitted in a variety of forms
- Oral offer – in a meeting with the customer, the service to be provided is determined and a price is agreed
- Price list – sending a price list to the customer by email is not very customer-oriented
- Formal offer in response to a public tender
- Offer in response to a request for quotation (RFP, RFQ, RFI, …)
BidBox GmbH supports, trains and advises companies in the preparation of offers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our price models can be adapted to your individual needs.