Antero Kuusinen has more than 27 years of experience in sales and business development within the Telecom and IT sector. His experience includes sales of software, hardware and services for clients of Nokia, Tieto, Dell and some start-up companies. He has led several sales projects for the customer sector like Telecom Operators, Railways, Power Utilities, Oil and Gas companies and Health Care institutes.
His special knowledge in Proposal Management, Proposal and Sales Process Development make him also an excellent coach for sales and proposal teams.
Antero Kuusinen has lived and done business in several countries and different kind of business environments. He holds a degree in Telecommunications Engineering (University of Applied Sciences) and a degree in Power Electricity.
- Proposal Management
- Development of Bid and Sales Processes
- Team Leading
- International Sales
- Business Development
- Wide Technical and Business knowledge
- He acted as a bid manager for several most important proposals of Nokia Networks and Nokia Siemens Networks. Nokia won many of these projects and most of them were a head start for Nokia.
- He was a key person to develop bid processes and tools for Nokia Siemens Networks.
- He was doing business start-up alone in Curitiba Brazil for Nokia Siemens Networks.
- He designed the first HW unit for Nokia Dyna-card transmission equipment family.
Tel.: +49 2103 8807810
Mobil: +358 440 3444 79
Language: Finnish, English
- Account Manager − Nokia Networks in Australia
- Senior Bid Manager − Nokia Siemens Networks
- Bid Manager − Dell
- Bid Manager − Tieto
- Sales Director − Solentium